But first…. Follow me on Bloglovin’! <a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6876775/?claim=ypkxfmjv4mj”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> It is my favorite way to follow other bloggers and read all my daily posts in one sitting rather than clicking around to a million sites! It’s great!
1)Training for fall races (I am researching a few half’s in Dallas and Ft. Worth anyone have a particular favorite?!)
2) Nuun Active Hydration!
– So far my favorite is the Tri-Berry but I have Watermelon and Lemonade to try next!
– This product is amazing and I feel a huge difference in rehydration and recovery this
summer using Nuun, it contains electrolytes, sodium, potassium and only 8 calories!
– Check them out here!
3) Visors. Yup I said it. I love my visor. It is pink and holds a million memories. My dad bought it for me when we went to Congressional Country Club to see the 2011 U.S. Open (that’s golf just to clarify). I wear that visor on almost every run when the sun is shining because hats make me way too hot and I’m not a fan of tight sunglasses. It’s probably on it’s last couple months. But I already have a new one ready and waiting.
This is my brother and I after we ran into each other on our own runs. That is my beloved visor.
4) Honey Stingers. I’ve posted about them a ton. MAKE THE SWITCH.
– Honey, organic, delicious, gummy, and not gel!
– I always buy pomegranate, pink lemonade, and caffeinated limeade (maybe I should
– Check them out here!
5) Weekend long runs. LOVE. THEM. Who doesn’t love waking up early and doing something incredibly good for yourself?! Plus sometimes there are a few cocktails and some chips and guac left in my system to be burned off. (Yes I pretty much always eat at least one Tex-Mex, Mexican, or some Latin cuisine meal on the weekends, guilty pleasure!)
What do you love about running? Any favorite products, places to run, or things about running that I should look into?!
Mileage – Not sure yet….
QOD – I always loved running…it was something you could do by yourself, and under your own power. You could go in any direction, fast or slow as you wanted, fighting the wind if you felt like it, seeking out new sights just on the strength of your feet and the courage of your lungs. (Jesse Owens)